B-day dinner in lieu of Advent practice

Hello all,

We will *not* have regular Advent practice this Thursday because it will
be
Maundy Thursday. Instead, let's meet up for dinner to celebrate Nigel's
birthday, which is that day! I suggest India Pavilion, since it is large
enough to handle a group, and they are used to our odd requests. Also, it
is
handy for ice cream at Tosci's afterwards, and some folks can only make it
in
time to join us for dessert.

Let's go to India Pavilion (around the corner from Ghandi's) at 7:30pm
this
Thursday. I'm not sure if they take reservations, but if you could please
RSVP
to me by Wednesday, I'll call them to warn them of our group's size and
when
we'll be there.

Upcoming dates:
20 April: regular practice
27 April: regular practice until 8:30, then Guild meeting in library

Thanks!
Britt