Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:13:27 -0500
To: "Boston Ringers' List" <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
From: Britt Hartenberger <bhartenb bu edu>
Subject: Special Advent practice, Thurs. March 9

Hi all,

Dale and I have been discussing having a special surprise-focused
practice at Advent for some time, with the idea that those who are
working on surprise major and minor can all get together at the same
time and practice. So...

   7-9pm, Thursday, March 9th, regular Advent practice will
   be devoted to surprise minor and major. Anyone who can
   treble bob hunt on 6 and above is encouraged to attend.

It's been suggested that this be turned into a monthly event - not
exclusive to surprise-capable people after this first time, but open
for everyone to attend and be more assured of having a strong band
about them to practice anything they are working on. We often have
enough people to do basic hunting, but not always enough to do Plain
Bob Major or Grandsire Triples, and a few more people on a particular
day would really help. If you can only make one or two practices a
month, please try to attend the first Thursday of the month
(beginning April 6) for this special practice.

Thanks!
Britt