Party w/Linda&Mike

Linda Woodford and Mike Schulte will both be visiting from Kalamazoo in a couple of weeks. We will be having a party on Saturday evening March 18 so that ringers (and significant others) can have the opportunity to hang out with them for a while.

Place = Ours; Starting Time = 7:30; Eats = Dessertish; Pick-ups at T = Possible, let us know your needs; Driving Directions = Below.

We look forward to seeing you. Please let us know whether you plan to attend. Thanks -- Dianne & Greg

****
Directions to 34 Glendoon Road in Needham:

1. Take the Mass Pike to the I-95/Rt.128 exit. Go SOUTH on I-95/Rt.128 to the exit marked "Highland Ave., Needham," which is #19B.

2. Follow the exit ramp off the highway and onto Highland Ave, heading WEST into Needham Center.

3. After about 1-1/2 miles or so, you will come to a light at a five-way intersection (May Street to your right and left), take the RIGHT FORK ahead onto Chapel Street, passing to the right of the gas station and the left of the FedEx/Kinkos.

4. Go one block to the light at Great Plain Avenue, which is also Rt.135. (The Town Green will be on your left.) Turn RIGHT there onto Great Plain.

5. Go four very short blocks, crossing the RR tracks and passing by the “Do Not Enter” end of Glendoon Road. Turn RIGHT on the far edge of the Mobil station onto Nehoiden Street.

6. About one hundred feet along, take the first RIGHT onto Glendoon Road.

7. Our house, #34, is the second driveway on the RIGHT just past the curve. It is an English Tudor in brown and white. Park in the driveway or on the opposite side of the road. Our phone number is 781-455-6334.