Special Advent practice, Thurs. March 9

Hi all,

Dale and I have been discussing having a special surprise-focused practice at Advent for some time, with the idea that those who are working on surprise major and minor can all get together at the same time and practice. So...

  7-9pm, Thursday, March 9th, regular Advent practice will
  be devoted to surprise minor and major. Anyone who can
  treble bob hunt on 6 and above is encouraged to attend.

It's been suggested that this be turned into a monthly event - not exclusive to surprise-capable people after this first time, but open for everyone to attend and be more assured of having a strong band about them to practice anything they are working on. We often have enough people to do basic hunting, but not always enough to do Plain Bob Major or Grandsire Triples, and a few more people on a particular day would really help. If you can only make one or two practices a month, please try to attend the first Thursday of the month (beginning April 6) for this special practice.

Thanks!
Britt