Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:07:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Mary Platt <mplatt101 mindspring com>
Subject: St. James, Marietta, Anniversary Ringing Weekend

Dear Tower Captains and Other Tower Contacts,

Please join the St. James, Marietta, Guild of Change Ringers for a weekend of ringing and fellowship March 25-26 to mark the 10th anniversary of the installation of our bells. We will ring from 9:30 am to about 4:30 pm Saturday with open sessions targeting all skill levels; all are welcome. Sunday evening we will offer a buffet supper. Sunday, after service ringing at both St. James and St. Lukes (downtown Atlanta), we will devote the afternoon to quarter peals as appropriate. Please see the attached registration form for more details. We ask that you let us know by March 15 if you plan to attend. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you March 25-26 in Historic Marietta, home of the Big Chicken.

Please forward this invitation and the attached registration form on to the other ringers in your tower(s).

Thank you,
Mary Platt
Tower Captain
Marietta, GA