Old North Annual Polishing

Hello, Folks!
It is time, just before Advent, to polish the Old North chandeliers
and sconces, which come in many  pieces.  We will work in the Parish
House next to Old North at 8:45 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and will be joined
by others:  gardeners, altar guild, ushers, choir, tour guides etc., to
represent all aspects of the Church life.
         HOT water removes the wax, while we use a rag and fiber mix
until it shines.  When all is done, the pieces are reassembled and look
really great - just in time for Dec. 4th - the first Sunday of Advent - -

                                                HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                                                              Chet Ham