Melrose 32nd Anniversary Weekend - January 27,28, and 29

Brewster will be hosting another ringing weekend for the 32nd anniversary of the dedication of the Melrose bells. Plans are not final, but we are planning to have ringing on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. The tower at Kent will also be available for ringing for several hours on Saturday.

We haven't made plans for food yet, but will likely bring in food for a dinner on Saturday evening.

If you might be able to attend, please let us know with an email to me, or to our TC, Beverly Faber.

Greg Russell
Brewster, NY