Housewarming Party Sep 11

Mira and I have recently moved into an apartment together:) You are
invited to a
housewarming party for our new apartment. It will be on Sunday, September
11
from 5pm until we get tired. SOs and children are welcome, but please note
that
our apartment is not child-proofed.

We will have snacks and will be ordering dinner at dinnertime (pizza,
Chinese,
Indian, something like that, so bring a little cash).  If you feel like
bringing food or drink, please do, but don't feel obligated.

We have a small games collection. You can bring more games if you would
like to.
We have heard that there is space for square dancing, but our furniture
arrangement may have changed this.

RSVPs are greatly appreciated, but come even if you forget to tell us in
advance. If you want to park on our street, please RSVP to reserve one of
our
visitor parking passes (which do not guarantee space for parking). RSVP to
miracb gmail com or whiting mit edu. Directions are below.

Our cell phone numbers are:
James - 617-733-3671
Mira - 617-312-0650

James and Mira

We live at 5 Spencer Ave near Porter/Davis. The full address for internet
mapping programs is
5 Spencer Ave, Somerville, MA 02144
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5+spencer+ave,+somerville,+MA+02144&spn=0.031193,0.057322&hl=en

Directions from Porter:
Cross the shopping center and walk up one of the streets perpendicular to
Elm
(Hancock, Cherry, and Cedar are the easiest ones). Hancock goes all the way
through to Spencer Ave, where you will turn right and walk almost to the
end of
the street. Cherry stop at Highland ave, where you should turn right and
walk
to Cedar st. Spencer Ave is the next street after Highland. From Cedar, you
will turn left and it is the second on the right.

Directions from Davis:
Walk down the bike path to Cedar St and turn right. Turn right on Spencer
Ave (1
street before Highland). If you prefer, you can take Highland Ave to Cedar.

We have not yet determined whether we are actually closer to Davis or
Porter.
The walk down the bike path is nicer in good weather.

If you want to drive or bike (and care about one way streets), you will
have to
enter Spencer Ave from Hancock street. Hancock is two way between Highland
and
Spencer. It is two blocks Davisward of Cedar st.