Wedding at Advent

We've been asked to ring for a wedding of an Advent parishoner on Saturday afternoon, 12 November; we'll gather at 4:00. With this much warning, we should be embarrassed if we can't raise a band! Please put on your calendars, and let me know if you can come ring.

Yes, I'll ask again closer to the date....  :-)

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"This fish is in CGI because it's very difficult to direct a