Old North this Sunday

Hi all,

Since this is a holiday weekend coming up, some people will be out of
town and we may be light-handed for ringing. Please come to service
ringing on Sunday if you will be in town (10:15 Advent, 11:55 Old North).

Also, please let me know if: a) you'll be able to come to Old North
practice
on Saturday so that I can see if we have a quorum, and b) if your plans
have changed and you *will* be able to ring for the wedding on Sunday at
6pm. The wedding is for a parishioner and I'd like to be able to ring as
many bells as possible for her!

Thanks,
Britt