Old 16mm film of, The Bell Ringers Of Boston Mass/Change Ringers. For Sale on ebay.

I expect this could be of interest to somebody on this list.

Please note this item is nothing to do with me! so all questions to the
seller.

FOR SALE ON EBAY.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63821&item=639750671
9&rd=1>

16mm The Bell Ringers Of Boston Mass/Change Ringer.   Ebay Item number:
6397506719

Description

This is a B/w 8 minute film that show the Bell ringers of the old North
Church in Boston and the people that hate them and the ones that like all
that noise. postage is $5.50 and the print has some lines at the start but
no wear.

Happy Bidding, Ian Hayes.

Starting bid:  US $9.95