short notice handbell concert

  If you didn't hear enough tunes at the MIT concert, the Perkins
Handbell Festival is tonight (the 17th), hosted by Old South Church.
Mostly it will be the ringers from Perkins School, but the Old South
ringers and maybe some others will join in for a massive thing as the
finale.  8 PM.  The nearest T stop is Copley.  Sorry for the short
notice - I only heard about it this morning.  We were invited
personally, but I don't think anyone will notice if we don't make it.
Laura Dickerson