To: "Boston Ringers' List" <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: Wedding at Old North, May 29

Hi there,

Could folks please let me know if they would be able to help with some wedding ringing at Old North on Sunday, May 29?

 6:00PM wedding start, bells probably around 6:30

Folks could probably do dinner together afterwards. Please let me know by next Tuesday if you'd be available, and I will respond to the bride.

Thanks!
Britt