Reminder: service ringing at Advent Saturday night

Just a reminder that we will be ringing at the conclusion fo the
Easter Vigil at Advent on Saturday night. Please gather no later than
8:30, so we can start ringing as soon as the service ends. Ross and
Edith have kindly given us permission to ringing through the postlude,
as this is the most appropriate time in the liturgical year for joyful
bellringing, and everyone wants to make sure folks will still be
around to hear it! Please do come if you can.

There will also be service ringing as normal Sunday morning at Advent,
though none at Old North because of the usual Easter peal attempt.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them