Schedule the next few weeks

As usual Holy Week is a wonderful source of confusion about when who's
ringing where. Here's the schedule for the next few weeks at Advent.

There IS Advent practice this Thursday, 17 March. I will be out of
town, but Rachel Saunders has kindly agreed to look after
practice. Note that for apres ringing conviviality an Irish Pub is not
a good idea tonight unless you want to deal with large, unruly crowds
:-) Linda Woodford will also be visiting tonight.

There IS Advent service ringing this Sunday, 20 March, Palm
Sunday. There may not be any organ postlude after the 9:00 service. If
that is the case there should be a pause of 5-8 minutes of silence
after the end of the service, before ringing starts. Because it may be
unusually quiet in the church, please be extra vigilent about
remaining quiet while waiting to ring. I will still be out of town,
and Kerry has kindy agreed to look after service ringing.

There is NO Advent practice Thursday next, 24 March, Maudy
Thursday. Folks might want to organize something social that evening?

The Rector would like us to ring at the end of the Easter Vigil at
Advent, on Saturday evening, 26 March. Folks should gather in the
ringing room by 8:30, please. We won't ring long, in deference to the
neighbors, but do need to make a joyful noise for twenty minutes or
half an hour!  Please do come help out with this is you can. Also,
please let me know, so I can count noses.

There IS service ringing at Advent on Sunday next, 27 March, Easter
Sunday. If you normally ring for Sunday service at Advent and won't be
around for Easter, please do let me know. It is important to ensure we
make a good noise that day! We may be helped out by some visitors that
day, and if we actually need them to help out it would be useful for
me to know that ahead of time.

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>