mid-day handbell group?

    Dianne is interested in learning to ring changes on handbells but
doesn't find the Monday evening sessions workable.  I had the thought to
start a daytime group.  Hat has tentatively offered her office (at
Harvard) some lunchtime, or we could try to track down other locations.
Are there other people who'd like to learn and have some time free
during the day?  People who already know but find Monday evenings
inconvenient?  Let me know, and we'll get organized.
Laura Dickerson