Social Event Next Week

I agreed to coordinate a social event next Thursday, October 21. I would
like to
know what people are interested in doing. Please respond with your
interest in
the following ideas:

going to a movie
going out to eat (restaurant suggestions are welcome)
getting together at somebody's home
your brilliant idea (please describe)

Please also indicate your preferences for time (both starting and ending).
think some people would like to get home earlier, but that will only work
if we
can start earlier, so please indicate how early you could show up for
something
(and if this changes based on T line, indicate your preferences).

James