No ringing Sunday, Oct. 17

The Sunday service ringing time this week will be donated to a visiting
English band from Surrey who will be in town for several days and wish to
ring
a quarter peal. With Advent out of commission, it seemed easiest to give
them
the Sunday time slot for their quarter. I'd like to give them the entire
hour
in case they have a false start, so there will be no general ringing at all
this Sunday.

Everyone is welcome to come to Saturday practice on the 16th, though - with
the visitors, we should have a band capable of a variety of methods.

Thanks,
Britt Hartenberger