NO Re: Advent Guild Meeting 9 September

Don Morrison <dfm mv com> wrote on 19 August 2004:
 > We'll have the "annual" (this time only 15 months since the last one!)
 > Advent Guild meeting on Thursday, 9 September, following practice.

Nope, change of plan. Turns out that's the Thursday the incoming MIT
Freshmen may get dragged along to Advent, so it would be best not to
follow with bureaucracy, but rather with non-alcoholic sociability.

We'll move the Advent Guild meeting to a later Thursday in
September. Stay tuned for further details.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org