Forwarded message from Greg Hinson re: NAG AGM registrations

--- Begin Message ---
North American Guild officers and area leaders--

July 15 is (all too quickly) approaching, and I want to ask your assistance
in getting out the reminder to your local ringers to get those AGM
registration forms in the mail.  We have the opportunity to hold the door
open for a few more days before final numbers need to be tallied for meals,
etc., so do encourage those lollygaggers and fence-sitters in your
area--and
we all DO know some of those!--to get busy.

Registration forms can be found at <www.nagcr.org> and on the brilliant
yellow insert in the most recent edition of The Clapper.

We look forward to seeing you all in Washington over the Labor Day weekend!

--Greg Hinson

--- End Message ---

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>