From: The Old North Church <church oldnorth com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:46:44 -0400
Subject: The Ringing of the Bells
To: jsd mit edu

The National Ringing of the Bells across the country will take place on
Tuesday, August 3 at 8pm.  We need you to join this salute by ringing the
church bells at this time.  This is important and we appreciate your help.

Bob DeCristoforo, President North End Against Drugs

_______

The Old North Church
193 Salem Street
Boston, MA 02113
617.523.6676 [phone] / 617.725.0559 [fax]