Easter Vigil ringing at Advent

Thank you to everyone that's said that you'd ring for the vigil at
Advent tomorrow evening. My original statement of 8:00 was a bit
optimistic -- let's all aim to be there at 8:30. Even that may be
optimistic, but it's important that we make our best noise right when
we start, right at the end of the Mass, so we need to be sure to all
be there whenever it does end.

See many of you tomorrow evening at Advent at 8:30.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org