Practice tomorrow, starting 10 minutes late

Apologies if you receive two copies of this. I currently don't trust
the boston-change-ringers list.

Advent practice tomorrow will start ten minutes late, at 7:10.

If you arrive before then, please wait quietly. There is a mass for
the Feast of the Annunciation, and then the choir will be making a
brief recording.

I will myself be away both tomorrow and next Thursday, but Elaine has
kindly agreed to look after practice in my absence.

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org