re Ringing Questionnaire

Many of you may remember Elva Ainsworth, who lived and rang in Boston
for about 18 months several years ago. She and her brother Mark are
professionally involved in industrial psychology and marketing
statistics. Together with their ex-brother-in-law they are conducting
a little research into the psychological traits of people who ring,
and have an easy to complete survey they've asked folks to fill out.

(In case you're wondering about the other names in the following, Alan
is Elva's father and Marion her mother -- they've both rung at a
variety of North American towers, too, on several trips over here.
"The Roadshow" refers to an event where a variety of ringing-related
wares and the like are displayed, and is held roughly alternate years,
always in the UK; the most recent such Roadshow was this past summer.)

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org