Doorbell at Advent

There is a new bell that rings in the ringing room at Advent. Unlike
the previous attempt, this one seems to work!

The button to push is on the fence in front of the tower on the
Brimmer Street side, about a fifth of the way along the fence from the
nave door edge of it. It's subtle, hidden around the back of one of
the fence's uprights (you don't need to be inside the fence or
anything, it just doesn't face towards the street, but it's right at
the edge of the sidewalk). When you want to get it in, press it, and
then wander over to the Parish House door. Someone will be down to let
you in. If there's ringing going on, as in the past you may have to
wait until a few minutes after it stops before there is someone that
is able to get down to let you in.

See ya'll tonight!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>