early reminder - Groton meeting on Feb 28th

    The next NE area meeting will be at Groton school on February 28th,
at the slightly unusual time of 4-6 PM.  I'd like to start arranging car
pools.  Some people will presumably make a day of it - Old North in the
morning, eat lunch together somewhere, drive out to Groton.  It would
also be possible to take the commuter rail to Ayer (leaves North Station
at 1:20) and be driven from there to the tower, or for people who can't
make it to practice in the morning to go out directly to Groton,
preferably leaving from a  T station.  I  already know of two people who
can't make it, but would like to know who is driving and who needs a
ride.

Laura Dickerson