Re: Hingham Area meeting

Lynn Kodrich wrote:

> The Hingham Area meeting is scheduled for this Saturday, Sep. 20.  There
> is
> a wedding at 3:30pm, so we have been offered the 1-3pm time slot to ring.
> This creates sometihing of a time conflict with ON practice.
>
> So,
>
> (1) Please let me know if you plan to attend.
>
> (2) Please also let me know if I should try to get a time slot for
> ringing
> after the wedding instead of before.

    There was a similar situation at the time of the June meeting.  What
we did
was leave Old North immediately after practice and ring just for the hour
2-3
PM.  If the  Hingham  ringers (hi, John!) felt shortchanged by this, they
were
too polite to say so.  If people want to do it this way again, I could
drive
from Boston.  I don't think after the wedding would work for me.

Laura Dickerson