The next few days

We expect to have a couple of visitors, Mike Schulte and Aileen
Murphy, from Kalamazoo on Thursday at Advent. It would be nice to have
a well attended practice with them. Please come if you can.

There is a Groton area meeting on Saturday, 10:00. Contact Kerry
<kerry walsh alebra com> for further details. It will be followed by a
pot luck lunch at Alice Coggeshall's in Bolton.

There is *no* Old North practice on Saturday.

There *is* normal service ringing at Advent on Sunday, 10:00-ish.

There is *no* general service ringing at Old North on Sunday, as there
is a quarter peal attempt there instead.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org