CANCELLED! Math Picture Language Seminar, Tuesday, April 26, 9:30 am Boston time: Patrick Coles (Los Alamos National Laboratory): "Training landscapes for parameterized quantum circuits"

Unfortunately we have to cancel tomorrow’s Math Picture Language Seminar. Patrick Coles will present his talk at a later date, to be announced soon. In the meantime, please take a look at our past seminars on our YouTube channel.

Best regards,

Crystal Stillman

Faculty Assistant to Professor Arthur Jaffe

Harvard University

Lyman 324

17 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138