new snow blower for you /FWT

Dear bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu,
                                                                2012 New design snowblower promotion
To:snow blower buyer

Attn:purchasing manager

Re:snow blower

We are pleased to get to konw that you are presently on the market for snow blower,and as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for this product in China,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

Herewith pls find our competitive offer as flws:

Product:

Specification:5.5hp loncin gasoline engine,recoil start,throwing distance 10~15m,working width 56cm,working thickness 56cm

packing:one unit in each enhance carton ,63units/20GP

Quantity:as per yr requirement

Payment :50%T/T in advance,the balance before shipment

Shipment:prompt

If the product we offered above is some different from what you require actually,kindly inform us in detail,we will be pleased to re-offer you as per yr actual requirements asap.

Pls note that the product pictures will be sent to you upon yr request,and a small sample could also be sent to you for yr final checking if the price is finally acceptable.

To konw more about our corporation,kindly visit our website:www.f-wanting.en.alibaba.com

Pls kindly check and revert at yr earlist.

B.RGDS/Peter Wan

Co:Wuhan Fengwanting Trading Co.,ltd
Add: no.34,north erqi road,wuhan,hubei,China
Tel: 0086-27-59362907
Fax: 0086-27-52230586
E-mail:peter wan f-wanting com