[Assistant-faculty] Vacations

Friends,

Summer is finally here!

As such, it is my plan to be on vacation from July 16th through July 27th, returning Monday July 30th.  Gayle plans to be on vacation from August 6th through August 17th. , returning Monday August 20th.  Though each of us will be in the office while the other is on vacation, please plan accordingly and speak with us sooner than later to address any specific needs.

Additionally, we anticipate painting and carpeting of the main office spaces at some point over the summer. We do not yet have set dates from Facilities, but this will require that we juggle office space for a week or so. We will certainly work to minimize any chaos during that time, but wanted you to be aware. I will let everyone know as soon as I am given specifics.

Thank you for your anticiapted cooperation during these periods of confusion.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy