[Assistant-faculty] Please read if you were expecting SUMMER SALARY

If you were expecting summer salary, please read on…

I have just spoken directly with Inez McCarthy. She has indicated that she is more than 2 months behind on PAFs – though I have not heard from everyone, I’d be surprised if anyone received their summer salary despite my efforts to get the paperwork in early.

I have spoken to her specifically about several people, but only reqeusted an off-cycle check for one person, per their request (she can not make any promises, but is requesting HR do so).  She has indicated, assured me, that everyone else will be paid in full for June on the 30th

If you have not already checked, please do so and let me know if you received your 06/15/12 requested summer salary payments. I do not get my reports for several more days and therefore can not verify myself.

I would ask that on June 30th everyone do so again and let me know, either way, whether your payments were received.

I will continue to follow up on this until everyone is paid as they should have been.

I apologize yet again for these issues, but they were/are unfortunately out of my control.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy