[Assistant-faculty] FW: We have resolved your Incident: Billing Request -

All,

There are currently 4 telephone phone lines on our list that, despite efforts to locate them…we cannot verify locations.

Does anyone recognize the following line numbers:

7-6215

7-6325

7-6369

7-4373

If you know where these lines are, please let me know asap.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy