[Assistant-faculty] Grad award

Hi Everybody,

It is soon time to make recommendation for graduate students award. If you
have a graduate student that you believe is a good candidate to receive an
award this year, please, let me know and prepare a letter of support for
him that you can send me too. I will first compile the list of the
potential nominees and will get back to their advisor (those of you that
would like to nominate somebody) with further details about the process.

Best wishes,

Hugo