[Assistant-faculty] Holiday Reminder

All,

Just a quick reminder that next week, being the holiday week, the main physics office will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 23rd.  Jean is expected to be in the STC office that day, in case emergencies arise.

Also, I will be on vacation all week next week, Gayle will be here Monday and Tuesday.  Please email me by the end of the day with any issues that may require my attention before I go (note: I will be leaving early today for a doctor’s appointment, but will get your emails this evening).

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday and a restful long weekend.

Best,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager