Re: [Assistant-faculty] Gathering Class Info

Hi Shannon,

I will be happy to include you as a TA; the problem is that I don't remember how to do that.

Alex

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011, Landis, Shannon R. wrote:

Thank you to all who have already responded about course materials for the
past year/s!
Ways to get the info to me:
If it is easier for you, you may give me access to your old Blackboard
sites and your current Trunk sites (as TA) and I will gladly pull down the
info myself. Or, if you would like me to create a folder on the Q drive
that you can drop and drag stuff into, I can do that as well. Or just
emailing it to me is fine.

Just a reminder for the Physics 11, 12 and 13 professors...I have less
than a month to gather all info together for reaccreditation purposes.
Please make this a priority!

Thanks all,

Shannon
Shannon R. Landis, MEd