[Assistant-faculty] Gathering Class Info

Faculty Members,

I have been tasked with gathering all paperwork for all physics and astronomy classes for the past year (F2010-S2011) and the current semester (F2011).  Paperwork can be defined as ANY paper or classwork given to students, including but not limited to:

Syllabus (those which I do not already have)

Problem sets

Exams

Assignments

Powerpoints, if appropriate

Generally speaking, any information that might benefit future faculty who might teach the class to understand what was taught in the past and how it was taught.  This info will be gathered in a respository that will be made available to faculty for future class preparation.

I would appreciate this info by semester end.  I will send reminders.

**Note for instructors of Physics 11, 12 & 13**

I need this information for the past two years (F2009-S2010 and F2010-S2011). For these classes only, this information is due by Friday, October 14th at the very latest, as it is needed for reaccredidation purposes.

Thank you all for your anticipated cooperation and speedy response.

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy