[Assistant-faculty] FW: Tufts University - Department of Physics & Astronomy - Spring/Summer Newsletter 2011

Dear Shannon,

Thanks so much for sending along the Physics and Astronomy Newsletter.  It is really interesting to hear about developments at Tufts.  I also moved on and currently I am a STEM Education Director at Brown University.  Please pass along my greetings to everybody in the Department who remembers me.  I do have fond memories of my time there.

Best regards,

Esther

--
Esther Zirbel, PhD | Associate Director STEM Programs
Brown University Office of Continuing Education