From: Andrea Wang [Andrea Wang tufts edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:43 PM
To: Tobin, Roger
Subject: Faculty Waits On You Dinner and Auction

Hello Prof. Tobin,

Can you please forward this to your department? We really need some
help with servers for our charity event for Somerville Homeless
Coalition. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Andrea Wang

Hello Dept. of Anthropology,

On behalf of the Leonard Carmichael Society, I hope this semester is
treating you well.  I'm writing in regards to LCS' annual Faculty Waits
on You Dinner and Auction, a catered dinner and live auction fundraiser
to raise money for the Somerville Homeless Coalition.  This year's
FWOYDA is the evening of Thursday March 31th, and will be held in 51
Winthrop.

We're currently looking for any faculty and staff that can act as
servers for this event. The role of faculty/staff servers is essential
to the function and success of this event. If your schedule permits,
please consider.

LCS is also currently trying to reach out to Tufts faculty and staff
for possible 'personal' donations that we can include in our auction.
Possible donations of this sort include lunches, home-cooked meals,
special meetings, tickets, courses, and more.  We are especially
reaching out to the Tufts community for donations this year in light of
the financial environment that many local businesses are facing,
ensuring the success of the auction and consequently the fundraiser.
Our fund raising goal is to surpass the $5,000 we raised at least
year's auction.

Please let me know if this would be possible.  If I can also answer any
questions, I would be more than happy!

Thank you for your help,

Andrea Wang
LCS Faculty/Staff Liaison