[Assistant-faculty] Possible dept meeting Wed. March 2, noon

Friends,

As our long series of candidate interviews approaches its end, there is some urgency about making our decisions and getting our offers out -- we do have competition for the best people.  I'd therefore like to find out whether it would be possible to hold our departmental discussion of the HEP candidates during the open block (12:00 - 1:15) on Wed. March 2.

Please let me know ASAP if you are NOT able to meet at that time.

Meanwhile, continue to hold the originally scheduled meeting time on  Mon. March 7.

Please remember that we will be meeting to discuss the CMP candidates on Thurs. Feb. 24, 12:00 - 1:15 pm (Monday schedule) in Robinson 250.

Thanks to everyone for their cooperation and flexibility during this exhausting process.

Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461