Happy Valentine's Day!

Please mark your calendars, we have a very busy week.  I will send our reminders and fliers throughout the week.

12:00 pm
Monday, February 14, 2011
Physics and Astronomy
Graduate & Undergraduate Students
Lunchtime Meeting
Luncheon and discussion with
Dr. Georgios Choudalakis
CERN
University of Chicago
Pizza served at Noon
Knipp Library
Robinson Hall, Room 251

Students are encouraged to attend

4:00 pm
Monday, February 14, 2011
TUFTS UNIVERSITY
SPECIAL PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY COLLOQUIUM
Robinson Hall, Room 250
“Search for Exotic Phenomena at the LHC Energy”
Dr. Georgios Choudalakis
CERN
University of Chicago
Refreshments served in Robinson 251 at 3:30 pm

12:15 pm
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Physics and Astronomy
Graduate & Undergraduate Students
Lunchtime Meeting
Luncheon and discussion
with
Dr. Nikolaos K. Voulgarakis
University of California, Berkeley

Wednesday, February 16, 2011
TUFTS UNIVERSITY
SPECIAL PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY COLLOQUIUM
Robinson Hall, Room 250
“Coupling Molecular and Field Mechanics for Multiscale Modeling of Soft Matter”
Dr. Nikolaos K. Voulgarakis
University of California, Berkeley
Refreshments served in Robinson 251 at 3:30 pm

Noon (12:00 pm)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Physics and Astronomy
Graduate & Undergraduate Students
Lunchtime Meeting
Luncheon and discussion
with
Dr. Gregory Pawloski
Fermilab
Stanford University
Pizza served at 12:00 pm

Thursday, February 17, 2011
TUFTS UNIVERSITY
SPECIAL PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY COLLOQUIUM
Robinson Hall, Room 250
“Neutrino Mixing: What MINOS Can Say About θ13, the Neutrino Mass Hierarchy, and CP Violation in the Lepton Sector”
Dr. Gregory Pawloski
Fermilab
Stanford University
Refreshments served in Robinson 251 at 3:30 pm