[Assistant-faculty] CMP Candidate Dr. Binquan Luan's visit Thursday, 2/10 & Friday, 2/11

Faculty,

We are finalizing the schedule for Dr. Luan's visit next week and there are
several slots of time available to for department faculty to meet with the
candidate.  If you would like to schedule some of this time, kindly review
the attached schedule and let me know what times you are available before
Monday 2/7 at noon.

Please note...it is imperative that you contact me and not Jackie to
schedule these meetings as she will be out next week.

Thank you,

Shannon
Shannon R. Landis, MEd
Department Manager